Rajasthan’s colourful landscape is one of the most traversed tourist destinations in India which experiences different climates all around the year. Every destination of the state enjoys wonderful climatic conditions during the year. The most colourful and vibrant state is blessed with an ultimate blend of history, heritage, cultures, and traditions. Rajasthan showcases the glorifying past of many realms of Maharajas who established their kingdoms in many different parts of the state. From majestic forts & palaces to ancient temples & artificial lakes, there are a lot of places to visit in Rajasthan. Traveling in the state brings an opportunity to unveil the magnifying charm of its diverse beauty that mesmerizes everyone in their own ways.
Rajasthan is a state owing to diverse landscapes including dry arid and tropical deserts, so the state experiences hot and humid climates all around the year. So, if you love traveling in cool and pleasant climates, then winters are the best time to visit Rajasthan. Winters begin in the month of November and lasts till March. From the month of April, the summer season begins in Rajasthan when the atmosphere gets moderately warm. During the month, some parts of the state get extremely hot while others experience somewhat cool climates. Monsoon in Rajasthan begins at the end of July or the start of August when rainfall enhances the beauty of the state.
5 Best Places to visit in Rajasthan
- Jaipur – The Pink City of India is the most beautiful tourist destination to visit in Rajasthan. It is the most preferred choice of travel enthusiasts that makes the city remain flocked by travelers throughout the year. Jaipur gives an amazing introduction to Rajasthan’s heart-winning hospitality, glorious past, architectural richness, and more.
- Jodhpur – The Blue City of India is one of the most famous places to visit in Rajasthan. Jodhpur is otherwise known as the Sun City because of its sunny climate all around the year. The grand Mehrangarh Fort is the most highlighted structure of this city which is one of the largest forts in India. Traveling on Jodhpur Sightseeing Taxi can let you explore many gardens, museums, and royal palaces.
- Chittorgarh – One of the most ancient cities of Rajasthan, Chittorgarh was founded at the time of the Maurya Kingdom. It was formerly ruled by Mewar Dynasties. It is also known as the birthplace of Meerabai and the legendary Maharaja Pratap Singh. There are a lot of palaces, forts, gardens, and temples to visit in Chittorgarh.
- Sawai Madhopur – The most popular wildlife destination to visit in Rajasthan, Sawai Madhopur is all famous for Ranthambore National Park. Wildlife enthusiasts from across the globe visit Ranthambore to experience the exhilarating Tiger Safari in its forest reserve. If you are seeking a peaceful escape, then Ranthambore is the best place to visit in Rajasthan.
- Mount Abu – Rajasthan’s only beautiful hill station, Mount Abu is widely famous among romantic couples in the state. It is a preferred tourist destination to plan a summer escape in the state. Enjoying a ride at Nakki Lake in Mount Abu or taking a leisure stroll around the landscape, you can have a lot of amazing things to do in Mount Abu.
Things to do in Rajasthan –
Whenever it comes to Rajasthan, there’s a lot to enjoy in the state of royals. From shopping for traditional souvenirs to enjoying the delicious taste of Rajasthani cuisines, you can have a lot of amazing things to do in your Rajasthan Tour Packages. Here are listed a few of the most exciting things to do –
- Zip Lining – Nowadays, zip-lining in Rajasthan has become the most preferred activity to enjoy in the state. There are many places located at the high structures where you can actually enjoy the activity. It offers you a chance to boost your adrenaline drive.
- Tiger Safari – Enjoying a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park or Sariska Tiger Reserve where you can get the best memorable experience of wildlife in Rajasthan. Going on a tiger safari in Ranthambore is not just limited to spotting tigers, you can also spot other fauna species in the forest reserve.
- Desert Safari & Camping – The state is enclosed with the great Thar Desert where people flock in abundance to enjoy many exciting desert adventures like camel safari, jeep safari, dune bashing, camping, and cultural evening. Desert Safaris are the must-try activities in Rajasthan that can make your journey full of amazing experiences.
- Fairs & Festival – Rajasthan is a land of many colourful fairs and festivals that you must enjoy in the state. Right from the start till the end of the year, many fairs and festivals are celebrated in the vibrant cities of the state. Be it a Holi festival of Gangaur, every festival is worth enjoying in Rajasthan Holidays as they give a mind-blowing experience of its rich cultural heritage.
In all Rajasthan is one of the best places to visit any time of the year. While planning your holidays in Rajasthan, this guide will help you to experience all the amazing things to do and see in the state. If you are someone planning a Rajasthan tour with family, then hiring a Tempo Traveller rental in Rajasthan is the best suitable option for you. The vehicle is well-maintained and modified with the best equipment which can make your travel be the most comfortable one. So, hire a Tempo Traveller in Rajasthan and take a tour of the state while relaxing on comfy seats and clean interiors.