Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur & Sightseeing
Check-in and relax in your room. Afterward, the day is scheduled in the following way –
- Visit City Palace in the heart of Jaipur and get inspired by its ultimate blend of Rajputana with Mughal and European style of architecture.
- Next, embark Jantar Mantar near City Palace to witness the astronomical observatory recognized by UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Later, visit Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur. Witness the fine art and architecture of this beautiful place and capture breathtaking views.
Day 2: Drive from Jaipur to Udaipur (En route – Chittorgarh)
- Chittorgarh Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest fort of India. Spend some time leisurely at this majestic fortress that stands boastfully atop a 180m hill.
Day 3: Udaipur City Tour
- Begin the day with a visit to the famous City Palace in Udaipur will be the next tourist place on the list. Embracing the Rajasthani style of living and Mughal architectural marvels, this place is located on a hilltop and offers panoramic views of its surroundings.
- Next visit Saheliyon ki Bari, Monsoon Palace, Jagdish Temple, and Jag Mandir.
- After this, you will be heading towards Lake Pichola for boating and cruising through the serene waters.
Day 4: Udaipur to Mount Abu
Thereafter, you will proceed to enjoy Sightseeing Tour in Mount Abu that includes a visit to Nakki Lake, Dilwara Jain Temple, Sunset Point, and Honeymoon Point. Afterward, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mount Abu.
Day 5: Mount Abu to Jodhpur
Once you arrive in Jodhpur, check in to the hotel and get refreshed.
- Head to Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest and imposing forts in India. As it was built during the clan of Maharaja Man Singh, it shows the valorous victory of Rajputs over the Mughals and highlights the detailed architecture.
- Jaswant Thada or the royal martyr ground of Jodhpur will be the next place of attraction. Admire the fine while marble structure embellished by exquisite carvings which were built in the memory of Maharaja Sardar Singh II.
Day 6: Drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Well-known as the Golden City, Jaisalmer stands on the ridge of the sparkling Thar Desert and is enclosed with yellowish sandstone structures. You’ll reach Jaisalmer and transfer to the hotel. Relax and refresh after a road journey. In the afternoon, spend a leisure day in the hotel. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 7: Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
- Embark on a local sightseeing tour and visit the Jaisalmer Fort hovering on the Trikuta Hills. It is one of the largest forts entitled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site under the list of Hill Forts of Rajasthan.
- Next on the list is Patwon ki Haveli and Gadisar Lake where you can enjoy boating through this artificial lake.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a camel safari in the Thar Desert and capture the stunning views of its surroundings.
- Take pictures of the sunset amidst the golden sand dunes.
Day 8: Drive from Jaisalmer to Bikaner
- Visit the Junagarh Fort was built around 1594.
- With the advent of the evening, discover how the golden sands get immersed in the magical beauty of the sunset on a visit to the National Camel Breeding Farm.
Day 9: Drive from Bikaner to Jaipur
Day 10: Departure
Royal Rajasthan Tour
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Jaipur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur - Mount Abu - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Jaipur
- Meet & greet & Welcome drink on arrival.
- Toll Taxes, Parking charges, Driver's allowance and Fuel charges are included.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All Sightseeing and transfers by personnel AC vehicle
- Music system in cars
- Sanitized cars
- Well-Mannered Drivers
- Affordable Price
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Camel Safari
- Dinner during camp stay
- Kalbelia Dance
- Camp Activites
- Rajasthani cultural program
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.