Customize the following itinerary according to your interests and comforts by talking to our travel experts on call us on +919001366095 or mail us at – email@example.com
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Afterward, you’ll begin a sightseeing tour of Jaipur by visiting some of the popular tourist places, like –
- Hawa Mahal is a beautiful Palace of Winds embracing the fine artistry of the front façade featuring 953 small windows.
- The largest astronomical observatory is Jantar Mantar that preserves the world’s largest sundial and 19 different instruments.
- Albert Hall Museum is the oldest museum and functions as the State Museum of Rajasthan displaying the great collection of artifacts and sculptures.
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
- Amber Fort is certainly a prominent tourist attraction of Jaipur which is located 11 kilometers away from the city. Admire the fine Mughal architecture & Rajputana grandeur within the fortress.
- Panna Meena ka Kund is an ancient stepwell adjoining stairs on all four sides.
- Kanak Vrindavan to relish some leisure time in a sprawling lush green garden.
- Nahargarh Fort is one such magnificent fort located in Aravalli Hills and offers a breathtaking view of the city.
- Jaigarh Fort is an iconic monument perched on the Cheel ka Teela hills that is much like a jewel of Jaipur’s crown.
- Enjoy shopping in Jaipur Bazaars to buy some traditional artifacts like handicrafts, textiles, jewelry, and more.
Day 3: Bikaner Transfer via Ajmer Pushkar
Continue to drive to Bikaner. Arrival and transfer to the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner sightseeing & Jaisalmer Transfer
In the evening, check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer – the Golden City of Rajasthan that lies amid The Thar Desert. Arrival and settle down in the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer City Tour
- Jaisalmer Fort on Trikuta Hill is made of unique yellowish sandstone architecture for which it is often referred to as Sonar Quila.
- Havelis of Jaisalmer have a special charm in Rajasthan Tourism. Some of the most famous ones include Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmalji ki Haveli, and Salim Singh ki Haveli
- Enjoy boating in Gadisar Lake and photography at Bada Bagh
- Visit Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer to enjoy camel safari, dune bashing, and cultural evening at a campsite in the desert.
Day 6: Jodhpur Transfer
- Mehrangarh Fort is considered as one of the most formidable and magnificent forts of Rajasthan
- Jaswant Thada is a memorial site built by Maharaja Sardar Singh in memory of his father
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is a magnificent piece of Rajasthan’s heritage and a symbol of the new Jodhpur.
Day 7: Mount Abu Transfer via Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur
Afterward, continue to drive to Mount Abu for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Mount Abu Sightseeing & Udaipur Transfer
- Explore Nakki Lake, Tod Rock, Dilwara Jain Temple, and Sunset Point to capture beautiful pictures of natural surroundings.
Day 9: Udaipur Sightseeing
Day 10: Ranthambore Transfer via Chittorgarh
Day 11: Ranthambore Safari & Departure from Jaipur
Grand Rajasthan Tour
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Kumbhalgarh – Mount Abu – Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Ranthambore – Jaipur
- Meet & greet & Welcome drink on arrival.
- Toll Taxes, Parking charges, Driver's allowance and Fuel charges are included.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All Sightseeing and transfers by personnel AC vehicle
- Music system in cars
- Sanitized cars
- Well-Mannered Drivers
- Affordable Price
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Camel Safari, cultural evening, and overnight camping
- 1 jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park on sharing basis
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.