Jaipur Tour Guide gives a gist of the information that you need to know for traveling around the city in the best of your comfort. This guide covers the best tourist places to see in Jaipur, things to do, the best time to visit, and getting around in the city.
Get immersed in the whiff of royalty in the capital of Rajasthan in Jaipur and fall in love with this beautiful city. Jaipur is a home of many beautiful architectural jewels that introduces you to the ancient style of architecture exemplifying the finest artwork of skilled artisans or craftsmanship. From gigantic forts to royal palaces, colourful bazaars to ancient temples, there is a lot to discover in the city. The stunning tinge of beautiful pink painted walls of architecture in the old city spreads the pink hues and makes the city known as the Pink City of India.
If you are planning your holiday trip to Jaipur, then take a look through this guide to make this tour go smooth and relax. To make your Jaipur Tour Package a fun-filled and exciting experience of life, continue reading this blog.
Tourist places to see in Jaipur –
Jaipur is stunningly adorned with splendid architectural wonders that mesmerize travelers with its fascinating beauty. There are many forts, palaces, temples, museums, gardens, and colourful bazaars to explore by Taxi Services in Jaipur. Here are listed some of the best tourist attractions to explore in the city –
- Grand Forts – Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort
- Royal Palaces – City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Amer Palace
- Spiritual Temples – Govind Dev ji Temple, Ganesh Ji Temple, Birla Mandir, Galta ji Temple
- Famous Museums – City Palace Museum, Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur Wax Museum
Things to do in Jaipur –
With so many wonderful and exciting things to do in Jaipur, here we’ve listed some of the best ones that you must consider in your tour itinerary. These amazing things to experience in the city will surely fill your holidays with some amazing perks of traveling. So, get yourself ready to have a journey full of excitement and joys by getting indulge in these below-listed things to do in Jaipur –
- Cycling to Nahargarh Fort – One of the most exciting things to do in Jaipur is to enjoy a ride on a cycle by the hillsides towards Nahargarh Fort. This is something which is least experienced and must be enjoyed while enjoying holidays in Jaipur.
- Soak in the Chokhi Dhani Vibrant Cultures – To unveil the real charisma of Rajasthani cultures showcasing the lifestyle of pastoral regions, Chokhi Dhani Village gives a mind-blowing experience in the city. You can get immersed in its fascinating aroma of the traditional and cultural lifestyle of the locals.
- Shop till you drop in Jaipur Bazaars – The pink city is a hub of shoppers stop where you can get indulge in the most favourite shopping experience in Jaipur Bazaars. From traditional handicrafts to textiles, footwear, jewellery, paintings, and more, there’s a lot to shop from bustling bazaars of the city.
- Day excursion to Chand Baori – Spend your leisure day by marking a day trip to Chand Baori which takes approximately 2 hours to reach Jaipur city. Reach the largest stepwell in Abhaneri Village by Jaipur Taxi Rental and admire the finest architecture of this beautiful stepwell.
- Try out the Traditional Rajasthani Thali – Any trip to Jaipur is incomplete without enjoying the mouth-watering tastes of traditional Rajasthani cuisines. Enjoy the deliciousness of a complete Rajasthani Thali comprising of all famous curries, deserts, pickles, breads, and salad.
Best time to visit Jaipur –
Jaipur being the capital of the Desert state of Rajasthan makes the city enjoys a hot and humid climate all around the year. Despite the fact, winters bring a cool and pleasant atmosphere in the city which is the best time to the enriched beauty of Jaipur. Winters in Jaipur start from November to March when the city enjoys a fascinating weather condition that can overwhelm every kind of travel enthusiast. The summer season lasts from April to June when the city experiences a hot and humid climate. Monsoon brings rain showers in the city, so it can be a barrier in your Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi.
How to travel within the city?
The well-connected network of Jaipur city with many other tourist destinations in India makes it easily accessible by railways, roadways, and airways. When it comes to getting around the city, you can have plenty of options such as cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, roadways buses, and more. Despite these, choosing Jaipur Car Rental Services is the best to hire from a reliable taxi service operator in Jaipur. The service can make your traveling easier and hassle-free in the city. Even this can save your time so that you can utilize the time by exploring other major highlights of the city.
While wrapping up this tour guide, it is recommended to plan your journey in Jaipur while considering all the above-discussed topics. If you are planning your holidays in the city with family or friends, then book your Jaipur One Day or Two Days tour and discover every nook and cranny of the city without any hassle by traveling on a Jaipur Taxi Service. Experience the mesmerizing beauty of Pink City by exploring its magnificent architectural jewels and bustling bazaars. So, plan your next holiday trip to Jaipur and get a chance to immerse yourself in its cultural essence that can give you a mind-blowing experience of traveling.