Detail Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
- A holy visit to Birla Mandir and Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple
- Shopping in colorful Jaipur Bazaars like Johari Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar, Chandpole Bazaar, and Kishanpole Bazaar.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Amber Fort on a Aravalli Hill top overlooking the Maota Lake
- Panna Meena Ka Kund is a maze-like stepwell
- Kanak Vrindavan Garden is a lush green lawn offering relaxing stay
- Jal Mahal offers splendid views of nature and water-palace
- Hawa Mahal stands opulently in the heart of city
- City Palace is a royal palace reflecting the regal lifestyle
- Jantar Mantar is a famous UNESCO World Heritage observatory
- Albert Hall Museum will enthrall you with a collection of ancient artefacts
Day 3: Mandawa Tour
- Castle Mandawa
- Mandawa Havelis
- Open Air Art Gallery
- Shopping in Mandawa
Day 4: Bikaner Tour
- Gajner Palace
- Junagarh Fort
- Lalgarh Palace
- Karni Mata Temple
Day 5: Jaisalmer Tour
- Enjoy boating in the serene and tranquil Gadisar Lake
- Visit the royal cenotaphs of Bada Bagh
- Take a classic tour of Vyas chhatri
Day 6: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- A first visit to historic Jaisalmer Fort on Trikuta Hill. It is the first and rare lively fort of India made in the history of Rajasthan.
- Next, embark on a tour of grand Havelis like Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmalji ki Haveli, and Salim Singh ki Haveli
- In the afternoon, after lunch proceed towards Sam Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer to enjoy the thrill of Camel safari and Jeep Safari
- Enjoy sunset views in the evening with a cultural evening program of Rajasthani folk dance and music
Day 7: Jodhpur Tour
- Mehrangarh Fort is one of the largest forts in India located at the top of 410 feet elevated hill.
- Witness the royal cenotaphs of Jaswant Thada built in white Marble
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is beautifully located on the highest point of Jodhpur and offers serene views
- Balsamand Lake is a beautiful lake palace located far away from city chaos.
Day 8: Udaipur Tour
Day 9: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Enjoy boating in the serene and charming Lake Pichola
- Visit the opulent City Palace and museums within the complex
- Explore Bagore ki Haveli, Jag Mandir, and Jagdish Temple
- Click photographs in the beautiful Saheliyon ki Bari
- Take a tour of Monsoon Palace or Fateh Sagar Lake
Day 10: Pushkar Tour
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah
- Ana Sagar Lake
Day 11: Ranthambore Tour
Day 12: Ranthambore Safari
Day 13: Jaipur Transfer & Departure
Best of Rajasthan Tour
- 12 Nights & 13 Days Jaipur - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Ranthambore - Jaipur
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Camel Safari
- Dinner & camp stay
- Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park on sharing basis
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expense caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.