Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
- In the heart of the walled city, Hawa Mahal will be the starting point of the city tour. Get enticed by the awe-inspiring beauty of the Palace of winds. The façade of this honeycomb-like structure showcases the fine architecture of 953 small windows with an intricate carving.
- Next move to Jantar Mantar which is an observatory housing 19 astronomical instruments with the world’s largest sundial.
- After exploring Jantar Mantar, you will visit the Albert Hall Museum and Birla Mandir.
Day 2: Jaipur sightseeing
- Amber Fort which is certainly the iconic landmark of Jaipur city. The opulent fortress overlooks the Maota Lake and showcases the ultimate blend of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Sheesh Mahal, Diwan-e-Khas, Diwan-e-aam, and Mughal Garden are the prime tourist attractions of Amber Fort.
- After touring this grand castle, take a drive to Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort.
- When driving back to the city, you will drive past Jal Mahal – the water palace floating on Man Sagar Lake. This is a wonderfully photogenic place where you can capture many beautiful pictures to post on social media news feeds.
- Afterward, visit City Palace in the walled city. If time and energy permit, you can take a leisure stroll around the colorful bazaars and go shopping.
Day 3: Drive to Bikaner via Ajmer Pushkar
In Ajmer, you will cover Dargah Sharif and then head to the small town of Pushkar. Here, you will see the ancient Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake.
Continue drive to Bikaner; on arrival get transferred to the hotel for check-in and relaxing sometimes. Stay overnight in Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner sightseeing & Jaisalmer Transfer
Day 5: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- The first place you will visit would be Jaisalmer Fort located on Trikuta Hill. The opulent fortress is the prime tourist attraction of city sightseeing.
- Next visit Patwon Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ji ki Haveli, and Salim Singh ki Haveli.
- After lunch, you will proceed to Sam Sand Dunes for a wonderful day out in the Thar Desert of Rajasthan.
- Enjoy camel safari, dune bashing, sunset, bonfire, cultural evening, and overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 6: Jodhpur Transfer
Day 7: Departure from Jodhpur
Here ends the Colorful Rajasthan Tour with cherishing memories.
Colorful Rajasthan Tour
- 8 Days and 7 nights Jaipur – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Udaipur
- Meet & greet & Welcome drink on arrival.
- Toll Taxes, Parking charges, Driver's allowance and Fuel charges are included.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All Sightseeing and transfers by personnel AC vehicle
- Music system in cars
- Sanitized cars
- Well-Mannered Drivers
- Affordable Price
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Camel Safari
- Dinner & camp stay
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.