Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Visit Qutub Minar Complex, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Raj Ghat, and Akshardham Temple.
In the evening, enjoy the evening light & sound show at Red Fort in Delhi. This evening show performed by talented artists within the complex presents the history of the Mughal dynasty through the show which is accompanied by amazing lightings. Later, return back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra
After taking a rest in your hotel, enjoy an Agra sightseeing tour covering Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah, and Taj Mahal. Later, in the evening return back to the hotel. Stay overnight in Agra.
Day 4: Agra to Jaipur
Once you reach Jaipur Airport / Railway Station. Get transferred to the pre-booked hotel in Jaipur for a relaxing and overnight stay Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
- In the morning, enjoy a visit to Amber Fort which is approximately 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. The fort is the most excellent example of Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Further visit, Jal Mahal which is also known as the Water Palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
- Ride back to the city center and visit City Palace Jaipur is adorned with a number of gardens, edifices, and courtyards within the complex of the palace.
- The next visit is Jantar Mantar, Govind Devji Temple, and Jaipur Bazaars for shopping for artifacts and souvenirs.
Day 6: Jaipur to Delhi & Departure
Golden Triangle 6 Days Tour
- 5 Nights & 6 Days Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
Starting FromPrice On Request
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.