Day 1: Delhi Arrival
The capital city of India – Delhi can give you an incredible glimpse of India’s rich cultural heritage. The country’s capital epitomizes its interesting past and modern traditions. Discover the city on your own today. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Visit Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world. The next attraction is the Humayun’s Tomb – of Mughal ruler Humayun. The complex is so splendid that comprises a brilliant red sandstone.
- Further visit Akshardham Temple, India Gate, Chandni Chowk, and Rajghat.
- In the evening, enjoy a light and sound show at Red Fort.
Day 3: Agra Transfer
Later visit Taj Mahal – a renowned Mughal mausoleum that epitomizes the love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan towards his loving wife Mumtaz Mahal. Recognized as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the structure looks really beautiful during sunset and sunrise. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambore
Enjoy a halt en-route at Fatehpur Sikri. A quaint abandoned city serves as the short-lived capital of the Mughal Empire. The major attractions of this place are Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti, etc. Upon your arrival at Ranthambore, get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: In Ranthambore National Park
Enjoy the exciting experience, return back to the hotel for breakfast and relax sometime. In the afternoon, get back on an evening safari ride in the park. Spend your great time in the wildlife retreat and stay overnight in Ranthambore.
Day 6: Jaipur transfer by road
Day 7: Jaipur City Tour
Later, enjoy shopping in the bustling bazaars of Jaipur which offers plenty of colorful artifacts, souvenirs, knick-knacks, jewelry, and more. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 8: Jaipur to Delhi & departure
Golden Triangle with Ranthambore
- 7 Nights 8 Days Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Delhi
Starting FromPrice On Request
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Two jeep safari in Ranthambore on Sharing basis
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.