Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Later you will begin a half-day Jaipur Sightseeing tour covering the major tourist attractions of the city. The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is coated with terracotta pink which it still retains. Places of attraction on this day are –
- Hawa Mahal is an opulent red sandstone structure that sits on the edge of City Palace Jaipur and embraces the fine art and architecture of those days.
- City Palace is an iconic royal palace representing the rich culture and art of Jaipur. The larger expanse of the palace houses many courtyards, gardens, palaces, and more.
- Govind Devji Temple is within the City Palace Complex which is one of the most sacred temples in Jaipur and dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Jantar Mantar is the largest UNESCO World Heritage observatory housing 19 astronomical instruments and the world’s largest sundial.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Amber Fort is clad in pink and yellow sandstone structure overlooking the Maota Lake with pride and galore of early days.
- Panna Meena ka Kund is a square-shaped stepwell adjoining stairs on all four sides. It is an ancient stepwell or baori restored in Jaipur.
- Kanak Vrindavan Garden lies close to Amer Fort and is adorned with a lush natural environment.
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills overlooking the city and offers pristine views of sunset and sunrise.
- Jaigarh Fort is settled on the promontory called Cheel ka Teela of the Aravalli Ranges.
- Jal Mahal is a royal palace floating on the Man Sagar Lake which is a great place to click amazing photographs and enjoy bird watching
- Jaipur Bazaars offer an amazing range of colorful traditional souvenirs to shop for.
Day 3: Bharatpur Transfer
- Lohagarh Fort is unlike other flamboyant forts because it radiates an aura of rugged strength.
- Ganga Temple resides in the heart of the city which is beautiful made of the pristine white marble structure.
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park is one of the richest bird areas where thousands of migratory waterfowls and birds flock during the winter season.
Day 4: Agra Transfer via Mathura Vrindavan
Day 5: Departure
Jaipur Bharatpur 5 Days Tour
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Jaipur, Bharatpur, Mathura, Agra
- Meet & greet & Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking, Driver's allowance and Fuel charges are included.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing and transfers by personnel car
- Music system in cars
- Sanitized cars
- Well-Mannered Drivers
- Affordable Price
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.