What’s there to see in Jaisalmer?
- Jaisalmer Fort - A grand fort is the only lively fort of Rajasthan which is a home of the old city’s 2/3rd population. The fortress is lined with many handicraft shops, guest houses, and restaurants.
- Patwa ki Haveli - The biggest haveli in Jaisalmer, Patwa ki Haveli which is located in a narrow line that makes for a beautiful contradiction.
- Sam Sand Dunes - The vast stretch of the golden sand dune in Jaisalmer offers many exciting things to do in the desert, i.e., camel safari, desert safari, dune bashing, and more.
- Gadisar Lake - An artificial lake was built by Maharawal Gadsi Singh in the 14th century for rainwater conservation.
- Salim Singh ki Haveli - Another tourist place to visit in Jaisalmer, Salim Singh ki Haveli is unusual and mystic, to say the least.
What are the things to do in Jaisalmer?
- Shopping from local bazaars
- Indulge in the adventure of quad biking, dune bashing, and desert safari.
- Admire the wildlife in Desert National Park
- Try out the delicious cuisines of Jaisalmer
- Visit the abandoned village of Kuldhara
- Watch the sunset at Vyas chhatri
What’s the best time to visit Jaisalmer?
How to reach Jaisalmer?
Jaisalmer Tour Package
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- All transfers and Sightseeing by Personal Car
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.