About Mount Abu -
What’s there to see in Mount Abu?
- Dilwara Jain Temples - One of the major tourist attractions of Mount Abu that steals everyone’s heart, Dilwara Jain Temples is an amazing place of attraction in the city.
- Nakki Lake - The lake is one of the most exciting tourist attractions in Mount Abu which provides travelers with ultimate peace of mind and pleasure.
- Achalgarh Village - The village is a paradise for photography lovers as they get much to capture and make memories of a lifetime.
- Guru Shikhar - One of the best places of attraction in India where people just bring their mindset to peace at Guru Shikhar where you can make a feel of the natural glory of this city.
- Honeymoon Point - Just an amazing outstanding destination for newly married couples as they get favorable weather and perfect surroundings of Honeymoon Point.
What are the best things to do in Mount Abu?
- Enjoy camping with friends and family at a serene location where you can stay and relax for the day.
- Engage in adventure activities like boating, trekking, etc. that always make the travelers feel special about this place.
- Go shopping in Mount Abu to buy plenty of authentic handicraft items.
- Mount Abu is a good place to go and taste multiple flavors and luxury comforts at the best hotels in Mount Abu.
What’s the best time to visit Mount Abu?
So, book Mount Abu Tour Package with Tours and Taxi and get the best deals or discounts on it.
Mount Abu Tour Package
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- All transfers and Sightseeing by Personal Car
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.