What’s there to see in Pushkar?
- Pushkar Lake - the holiest lake of India which makes the town a famous holy destination. It is said that taking a dip in this lake can wash off all the sins of an individual.
- Pushkar Fair - the annual celebration of Pushkar Mela is held from Kartik Ekadashi to Kartik Purnima. It displays the core of Rajasthani culture through various competitions and activities.
- Brahma Temple - in the midst of Brahma Sarovar is considered to be sacred that is said to wash off all the sins of humans by offering purity and sanctity.
- Rangji Temple - the temple designed in the south-Indian style of architecture along with the Mughal style influences coming into form. It is dedicated to the deity of Vishnu who is also considered as Rangji by locals.
- Varaha Temple - one of the largest and ancient temples in Pushkar, Varaha Temple is dedicated to the Varaha (Boar) which is the avatar of Lord Vishnu.
What are the best shopping places?
- Sadar Bazaar
- Handicraft Store
- Kedalganj Bazaar
- Sarafa Bazaar
- Baza Bazaar
What’s the best time to visit Pushkar?
How to reach Pushkar?
Pushkar Tour Package
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.