Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Places of attraction: Birla Mandir, Albert Hall Museum
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Places of attraction: Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
Day 3: Jodhpur Transfer via Ajmer & Pushkar
Places of attraction: Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din ka Jhonpra, Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Gurudwara Singh Sabha.
Day 4: Jodhpur sightseeing & Udaipur Transfer via Kumbhalgarh
Places of attraction: Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Kumbhalgarh Fort
Day 5: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Places of attraction: City Palace Udaipur, Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon ki Bari, Sajjangarh Palace, and Fateh Sagar Lake
Day 6: Jaipur Transfer via Chittorgarh
Places of attraction: Chittorgarh Fort, Jaipur Bazaars
Day 7: Departure
Rajasthan Tour from Jaipur
- 6 Nights & 7 Days Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Jodhpur - Kumbhalgarh - Udaipur - Chittorgarh - Jaipur
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses on factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.