Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Later begin your half-day Jaipur Sightseeing tour, which will cover the following tourist attractions in the city –
- Well known as the “Palace of the wind”, Hawa Mahal is a honey-comb like façade comprised of 953 niches and windows.
- UNESCO recognized World Heritage Observatory is Jantar Mantar which is the largest one of all that housed many astronomical instruments and sundial
- Last but not least; City Palace awaits you to allure you with its impressive architectural design. It is the largest palace that sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city.
- Afterward, if time permits you can also explore other places like Albert Museum, Birla Mandir, Ram Niwas Garden, and Jaipur Zoo.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Drive 11 kilometers from the city center to reach the crown of the Pink City - Amber Fort located top of the Aravalli Hills. This opulent fortress is the brilliant masterpiece of Mughal architecture & royalty.
- Witness the impressive architectural style of Panna Meena ka Kund which is an ancient stepwell with adjoining stairs on all four sides.
- The massive Nahargarh Fort is a popular tourist attraction for locals who flock here to enjoy breathtaking sunset and sunrise views from the fortress
- At the height of 500 feet above sea level, Jaigarh Fort offers surreal views of the surroundings and is famous for the largest cannon on wheels in the world called “Jaivana Cannon”.
- Drive back to the town while visiting the popular Jal Mahal and take a glimpse of the untouched beauty as it gives a very remarkable view with the Mahal in between of water.
- In the evening, stroll around the colorful market & busy bazaars where you can purchase some amazing handicrafts, jewellery & essential stones & gems.
Day 3: Jodhpur Transfer via Ajmer Pushkar
- Ajmer is a beautiful town surrounded by the Aravalli Ranges. The city gives a perfect presentation of a diverse landscape with cultural and traditional richness. In Ajmer Sightseeing Tour, you will visit the famous Dargah of Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chishti, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra, and Ana Sagar Lake.
- Pushkar is the ancient city of India blessed by tranquility and spirituality. Tourists, devotees, and locals flock to the city to experience the divine richness. Later on, we proceed to Pushkar to visit the world-famous Brahma Temple and Pushkar Holy Lake.
Day 4 Jodhpur Sightseeing & Udaipur Transfer
- Visit the enormous Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and experience the art and creativity of the fort is splendid. Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal are the most popular tourist attractions within the fort.
- After then, Jaswant Thada is an imposing marble cenotaph that was built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The milky white memorial site dated back to the 19th century.
- Next on the list is Umaid Bhawan Palace from the fort you may have a wonderful view of the blue city. The royal palace was built using sandstone and marble structure.
Day 5: Udaipur Sightseeing
- City Palace Udaipur is set amidst Lake Pichola and offers wonderful views of the city. The palace complex is comprised of four major, several mini palaces, and a museum displaying artifacts.
- Reach Lake Palace by boat. The royal palace is also known as the Jag Niwas and serves as a summer retreat.
- Jag Mandir floats on an island of Lake Pichola which is a major tourist attraction of Udaipur
- Monsoon Palace gives an awe-inspiring sight of Udaipur’s skyline and offers spectacular views of the city.
- Saheliyon ki Bari is a beautiful garden with a small museum having several attractions like marble elephants, fountains, a lotus pool, and kiosks.
- In the evening enjoy boating at Lake Pichola while capturing the fascinating sunset views of the lake.
Day 6: Departure from Udaipur
- 5 Nights 6 Days Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Udaipur
- Meet & greet & Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking, Driver's allowance and Fuel charges are included.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing and transfers by personnel car
- Music system in cars
- Sanitized cars
- Well-Mannered Drivers
- Affordable Price
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.