What’s there to see in Udaipur?
What are the best shopping places?
- Bapu Bazaar
- Bada Bazaar
- Chetak Circle
- Maldas street
What’s the best time to visit Udaipur?
How to reach Udaipur?
By air - The Maharana Pratap Airport is the closest airport to this lake town and lies 22 kilometers from the city centre. Regular flights are available from major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
By train - Udaipur has a good railway network that connects its major cities. Tourists can take any suitable train from Udaipur Railway Station and reach the destination on time.
By road - The NH8 connects Udaipur to Delhi and Mumbai and the drive takes about 10-11 hours. Driving here on your own is also a good option and tourists can travel by their vehicle or hire a car. Book Udaipur Tour Package right away to avail of amazing discounts and exciting new offers.
Udaipur Tour Package
- Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
- We have excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs, and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages, and best hotel booking services. We also offer a wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, Dzire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in hilly areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Parking charges calculated one time for the sightseeing places and package will not covered to shopping mall or Market parking charges.
- Package trip can’t be changed during the tour. Only can customize with actual current cost as per the availability.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable and safe. Narrow roads or no entry area is restricted, Google Map not show actual road status many time.
- For safety reasons late night driving not suggested. Please ensure your next city arrival timings before 8 PM.
- Please note: The package cost may vary on special peak dates.
Inclusion & Exclusions
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
|Persons||DELUXE (3 Star)|
|Persons||PREMIUM (4 Star)|
|Persons||LUXURY (5 Star)|
Kindly Note as below :
- Above prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Above rates may vary during Festivals time.
Dinesh was very friendly and knowledgeable with the history of Jaipur. He was also flexible with the tour schedule. I had an amazing day tour in Jaipur. Thank you, Dinesh !
I have used this taxi company during my recent trip to Rajasthan, India.
The cars are nice and clean and the drivers are courteous and polite and go that extra mile to wow the customers.
His service is incredible and saved us a fortune rather than using our hotel car service to go to Agra from Jaipur. I highly recommend anyone to use them and they are 100% trustworthy and a legitimate. Surendra was our driver and couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Rustam Khan offers a great service. I am a girl and was travelling solo and he made my trip very enjoyable and safe. He also knows a lot about the city as he's been taking tourists around for over 20 years.